Once Helix has transferred your sequencing data to Human Code and your results are ready, your results will available through the DNA Passport app or through their web portal.
Accessing results on the mobile app
Once you download the DNA Passport app, you will need sign in with your email address and password.
Here is how to view your DNA results:
1. Create an account with email - (name, email, password)
2. Click on the agree and consent
3. Personalize - skip or ad a photo
4. Allow Location
5. Enter in Biological sex, DOB and zip code
6. Finish setup - Select existing Helix customer
7. Helix - connect your account (green connect button)
8. This takes you to Helix’s website - Connect with Helix by logging in with your email and your Helix password (blue connect button)
9. Explore and have fun
Accessing results through the website
1. Please visit DNAPassport on the web: https://passport.humancode.com/home2. Create a DNAPassport account. Enter your First Name, Last Name, the email address you registered on Helix with, and a Password. Select "Create Account".
If you are having difficulty accessing your account and your results, or you have questions about your results please contact Human Code at
email@example.com or give them a call at 800-208-4104.