No. To make sure DNA insights are received by the person for whom they’re intended, an email address can only be used once to create a Helix account.
Articles in this section
- How do I register my Helix DNA collection kit?
- Where is my Kit ID located?
- Can I register over the phone?
- My Verification email is not responding, how can I verify my email?
- My kit ID is not working
- Why have I not received my password reset/email verification email yet?
- Why does Helix require my biological sex when I register?
- How do I register my replacement kit?
- How do I make sure I've successfully registered my DNA collection kit?
- Can I use the same email address to create multiple Helix accounts?