Yes. In order for Helix to process your saliva sample, we need to know who it belongs to. By creating an account and registering your DNA collection kit, you allow us to link your genetic information to your account.
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my password?
- I cannot sign into my Helix account, what can I do?
- How do I purchase raw sequencing data?
- I'm getting errors when trying to verify my email address, reset my password, or sign in to my account. What can I do?
- Can I close my Helix account?
- How do I change my account settings?
- I already have a partner account. Do I need to create a Helix account?
- Is there a difference between buying partner products through Helix or through the partner website?
- How do I select which emails I receive?
- Do I need to create a Helix Account?