Once your kit reaches the lab and is scanned in, if the kit hasn’t been registered yet, you will receive a reminder email to do so. To speed up your process, you can go to helix.com/start anytime and register your kit. Please note that if you received the DNA collection kit as a gift, the reminder email may go to the person who purchased the kit for you, so don’t be surprised if that person gets in touch.
Articles in this section
- Will I receive a receipt for my order?
- Can I use my HSA/FSA to purchase a Helix product?
- Promo Code
- International Availability
- What is the cost of Helix partner products and sequencing?
- How do I find to the ordering page?
- Can I buy over the phone?
- Can I get expedited shipping?
- How long does it take for my kit to arrive?
- My package never arrived