Yes. When purchasing a Helix DNA Kit you will be prompted to create an account during the order process. If you received a Helix DNA kit as a gift, you must create an account on helix.com in order to be sequenced. Accounts cannot be created over the phone.
Articles in this section
- My kit ID is not working
- How do I reset my password?
- I'm getting errors when trying to verify my email address, reset my password, or sign in to my account. What can I do?
- How do I make sure I've successfully registered my DNA collection kit?
- Can I use the same email address to create multiple Helix accounts?
- Can I register multiple Helix DNA collection kits to a single Helix account?
- Can I close my Helix account?
- How do I change my account settings?
- I already have a partner account. Do I need to create a Helix account?
- Is there a difference between buying partner products through Helix or through the partner website?