Our sequencing technology is called Exome+™. The “exome” is comprised of all the DNA that encodes for protein—and because proteins are the machinery of your cells, the exome represents some of the most important and well-studied pieces of your DNA. But the exome is only part of your DNA story. The genetic experts at Helix have identified other important information-rich areas to sequence (hence, Exome+).
Articles in this section
- Who are Helix’s partners?
- Hi! Hello! Bonjour?
- Contact Helix Customer Care
- What is Exome+™?
- What is DNA sequencing?
- How is this different from other services that use DNA?
- How many people can be sequenced with each DNA collection kit?
- What can I learn from my DNA?
- Who can use Helix?
- How do I provide my saliva sample?