Helix’s proprietary technology, called Exome+, reads every letter of all 22,000 protein-coding genes in your body, which produces 100 times more data than most consumer genetics companies. By capturing this additional information, Helix can offer more products with deeper insights, and continue to work with partners to bring you new products as scientists discover more about the genome. Because Helix captures all of your data upfront, you will be able to explore and purchase new products without having to submit another saliva sample and waiting months before you can unlock further DNA insights.
Articles in this section
- Who are Helix’s partners?
- Hi! Hello! Bonjour?
- Contact Helix Customer Care
- What is Exome+?
- What is DNA sequencing?
- How is this different from other services that use DNA?
- How many people can be sequenced with each DNA collection kit?
- What can I learn from my DNA?
- Who can use Helix?
- How do I provide my saliva sample?