Order any product from our partners through Helix, and we’ll send you a DNA collection kit in the mail. After providing a small saliva sample and sending it back to our lab, we’ll sequence your DNA by reading the millions of letters of your genetic code that you inherited from your parents. We then store and protect your genetic data so you can access and share it with any partner of your choosing without ever having to provide another DNA sample.
Articles in this section
- Who are Helix’s partners?
- Hi! Hello! Bonjour?
- Contact Helix Customer Care
- What is Exome+?
- What is DNA sequencing?
- How is this different from other services that use DNA?
- How many people can be sequenced with each DNA collection kit?
- What can I learn from my DNA?
- Who can use Helix?
- How do I provide my saliva sample?