A valid email address is required in order to register a Helix DNA kit. Only one Helix account can be created per valid email address. Verification of your email address will be required to complete registration. The email address you provide will be used to communicate with you about the status of your DNA sample. Your email is also required in order to view your results.
Articles in this section
- I have already had my DNA tested, do I need to test again to use Helix?
- Downloading raw sequencing data
- Can I register over the phone?
- Do I need internet service to use a Helix partner product?
- Where is my Kit ID located?
- Is an email address required to use a Helix kit?
- Is a computer required to use a Helix kit?
- Which browsers does Helix support?
- How do I view or access my results?