A computer or compatible device is necessary in order to use our services. You will need an internet connected device and active email address in order to register your Helix DNA kit. Once results are available, you must go to the appropriate partner website in order to view them.
Articles in this section
- I have already had my DNA tested, do I need to test again to use Helix?
- Downloading raw sequencing data
- Can I register over the phone?
- Do I need internet service to use a Helix partner product?
- Where is my Kit ID located?
- Is an email address required to use a Helix kit?
- Is a computer required to use a Helix kit?
- Which browsers does Helix support?
- How do I view or access my results?